Bamboo

Friday, September 21, 2012

Where Has The Time Gone?


I had the privilege of spending some time with my very talented Sister in Law, Savannah Withers.
I produced these beautiful children.....She photographed them.
We make a good team!


 Isaac, my Firstborn.  I used to call him my Little Lamb.
Now he is taller and stronger than me.
I still think I am more stubborn, which makes me The Boss.


Andrew Beary, he's so very....Handsome.
If this kid could, he would quit school to be a full time
Ninja, Capoeirista, and Parkour Master.


Luke Samuel the Mighty, Strong and Bright and True.
This kid is full of Curious Gusto.
Luckily, I take meds.


Aleah Rose.
Multiple outfits a day. 
Sweetheart. 
Second in Command.


These children are proof that I have done some good in my life.
I am crazy about them!

2 comments:

Oma said...

Are you kidding?? You are absolutely INCREDIBLE!! You have done and continue to do, incredible things! I love you! hugs, Treena

Anonymous said...

How can they be this grown up? You definately have done well, you have beautiful kids on the inside and out. We miss you all.