what beautiful photos! your kids are getting so big! luke looks like a little man! holy cow! he is changing the most to me i guess cause his age! wow! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Super cute! Hey I picked you for a Versatile Blog award, its just a fun thing to do if you are interested, if not, no big deal, details are on my blog. Its a way to get to know more about those that blog =)
3 comments:
Adorable....just perfect!
what beautiful photos! your kids are getting so big! luke looks like a little man! holy cow! he is changing the most to me i guess cause his age! wow! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Super cute!
Hey I picked you for a Versatile Blog award, its just a fun thing to do if you are interested, if not, no big deal, details are on my blog. Its a way to get to know more about those that blog =)
Post a Comment