Are you ready for a plethora of pictures? Here it goes......
Luke, Aleah and Cash at The Living Planet Aquarium.
A trip to the pond by Dave's work to feed the duckies loaves and loaves of bread.
Aleah being stubborn. She rarely lets me feed her. She wants to do it all by herself.
Many times she ends up looking like this. Result = Lots of Bathing!
Isaac Owen. I still am amazed he wore this in public! Platform shoes, make-up,
spandex pants, glitter and all. My favorite part is his 'Rock On' sign.
Notice he is really doing 'I Love You'.
He is really not much of a Rocker.
This is NOT Andrew. This is Crocodile Dundee with a huge stash of candy.
I told him that you can eat it, but it tastes like #*%@!
My Handsome Pumpkin. Two neighbors happened to make the mistake of calling him a Cute Pumpkin. They had to apologize before he would allow their treats into his basket.
The sad duckling. She wore her costume for a total of 5 minutes, maximum.
David and Aleah time.
Dave was lucky enough to spend a week in Portugal and came home with some lovely photographs. I would have loved to see the awesome architecture, but alas, I was at home keeping the house from being burned to the ground. Literally. Luke threw his shirt up on the entry chandelier and we ended up with a home full of smoke.
We, especially me, were so excited to have Dave back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment