The only bad thing about starting school today is that he was the only one up at 6:45 this morning. Here is what everyone else was doing.
Andrew, asleep on Isaac's floor. He did not want to miss seeing Isaac head out the door. He slept right through it.
Aleah and Dave. Poor Aleah is on her third antibioticc for a nasty ear infection. She has needed extra love these past few weeks.
Yummy! Luke and his highly nutritious 'breakfast in bed'.
I was out of bed just in time to make sure my young man had eaten breakfast, flossed and brushed, put on deodorant, and taken off all tags and stickers from his school clothes. Do you blame me? If you look closely, my bed already has three people in it, not counting me!
1 comment:
I can't believe Issac is that grown up. I was just explaining to Gavin last night that even when he is a Dad and has a baby of his own he is still going to be my baby. I hope Issac loves junior high.
I am sorry about Aleah, if she keeps getting ear infection you may want to check out ear tubes, it saved us. Gavin kept getting them over and over, got the tubes and has never had another problem. I think we put his in two year ago when he was just shy of 18 months. I hope she is feeling better soon, ear pain is the worst.
Post a Comment