Luke. A self portrait.
Cascade Springs.
Aleah on the 24th of July.
Hiking to Battle Creek Falls with Aunt Whitney and Cousins Bre and Brook.
Believe it or not, these are most of the pictures I have of the summer. Our camera now has extra features. Such as noisy clicking sounds, black around the edges of the pictures when zooming, and other minor adjustments. Perhaps this camera will be Luke's camera from now on, and I will get a new one. When not in use by me it will need to be put in a lock box with a combination lock. Luke has mastered keys.
2 comments:
Yay! An update!
Good job Lukey....I love it.
Love ya Jen
i love the photo of luke! he is too dang cute! i also love all the back to school photos of your little man going to junior high! when did that happen!?
Post a Comment